The activity pack for Scottish Capital Express is now released.
It features 25 new activities for SCE along with 4 new loco skins for your collection.
Available now @ £9.99 from the Making Tracks Shop
New Activites Include:
• Drive a 6 car Class 101 unit as it stands in for a failed Push Pull set on the 9:30am service to Queen Street.
• Drive a Class 26 locomotive as it substitutes for the more regular DMU on the 2048 Edinburgh-Dunblane service.
• Drive a HST on the diverted 21:00hrs service to Aberdeen.
• Drive your Class 101 DMU on a late night stopping service from Dunblane to Glasgow Queen Street.
• Drive a Class 26 from Edinburgh to Polmont with balast for works.
• Drive your Class 107 DMU on a stopping service from Dunblane to Edinburgh Waverley.
• Drive a pair of Class 20s as they haul a failed DMU Queen Street to Waverley.
• Drive the late running Fort William Sleeper service from Edinburgh to Glasgow Queen Street.
• Drive a train load of fuel to Eastfield Depot.
• Drive a Class 37 locomotive and remove a snow drift from the main Scottish Capital Route.
• Locomotives to enhance the location and period modelled in the original route.
• A reference aid for the activities supplied in the pack.
• 25 activities representing realistic scenarios based on real-life traffic patterns.