The Scottish Capital Express Activity pack features 25 new activities for SCE along with 4 new loco skins for your collection.
New Stock Includes:
- Class 20 #20123 & #20199 in BR Blue livery.
- Class 26 #26004 & #26046 in BR Blue livery.
New Activites Include:
- Drive a 6 car Class 101 unit as it stands in for a failed Push Pull set on the 9:30am service to Queen Street.
- Drive a Class 26 locomotive as it substitutes for the more regular DMU on the 2048 Edinburgh-Dunblane service.
- Drive a HST on the diverted 21:00hrs service to Aberdeen.
- Drive your Class 101 DMU on a late night stopping service from Dunblane to Glasgow Queen Street.
- Drive a Class 26 from Edinburgh to Polmont with balast for works.
- Drive your Class 107 DMU on a stopping service from Dunblane to Edinburgh Waverley.
- Drive a pair of Class 20s as they haul a failed DMU Queen Street to Waverley.
- Drive the late running Fort William Sleeper service from Edinburgh to Glasgow Queen Street.
- Drive a train load of fuel to Eastfield Depot.
- Drive a Class 37 locomotive and remove a snow drift from the main Scottish Capital Route.
This add-on contains the following items which will be installed to your system:
- Locomotives to enhance the location and period modelled in the original route.
- A reference aid for the activities supplied in the pack.
- 25 activities representing realistic scenarios based on real-life traffic patterns.
- An 12 page manual in PDF format, giving a detailed class history for each locomotive type.
This product comes supplied via download as a zip file featuring an EXE installer.
'Scottish Capital Express Activity Expansion Pack No. 1' is an ‘add-on’ for Microsoft Train Simulator and therefore you will need to have Microsoft® Train Simulator already installed. It is not supplied with this product. The Scottish Capital Express Route is required to install the included activities and the use of the MSTS BIN Patch is recommended.